Monday, 13 August 2007

He's Here! He's Here! And he's absolutely perfect!


On 6th August at 8.49pm, little Sebastian Otto Lee arrived in the world after a 24hr labour in which he kept hiding his heartbeat & terrifying all the Dr's that something was very wrong. In true Dyos style (like his Mum) he left it all 'til last minute and had to be induced out into the world. Just as the dr's were saying he had to come out via the sunroof as labour wasn't going anywhere, he gave himself a boot up the bum & was born within 20 minutes weighing a hefty 8lbs 3ozs. It was the most painful yet exhilarating experience of my life and I can't wait to do it again, in fact soon as I knew he was a boy & all ok, my first words were "I want another one!" It must have been the morphine! Ollie was an absolute star throughout and I know that without his towering support, I would be recovering from a c-section now. I'm considering hiring him out as a top-notch birth partner - I'd make a fortune! I'll update with more pics as soon as I can but now I must go & feed my boy. Yipppeeee, I'm a Mummy and I love it!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys firstly congratulations from nz on your first one!! and secondly on the house, you've all done realy well.can you give me your email address cos I dont have it and will write more.love to all robsxx